Primitive and Country Home Decor and Gift Shop

Monday, November 17, 2014

NEW Holiday Crafts

Good afternoon,
I just completed all of my crafts in my special unfinished tote that I had sitting in my sewing room most of the summer. Although I know it should have been completed a long time ago...I must admit that I procrastinated and couldn't get the craft bug to bit me. But now I've been bitten and I can't seem to stop making snow men. Here are 3 of them that I finished:




Snowie Candy Jar and Snow Days are available for wholesale at Primitives Wholesale Marketplace http://www.primitiveswholesale.com/preview.php?pr=14095996613409

I also finished my Raggedy Ann Candy Jar finally. Here is what she looks like:

She is also available wholesale. Needless to say I have been pretty busy and look forward to working on some santas and maybe an owl since that seems to be the new thing out. :-)
Until next time, happy crafting 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails